Product management involves not only developing products that better meet customer needs but also ensuring that a company's product development and innovation processes position it for future success. Our team has a wealth of knowledge and experience in product comparison and analysis solutions. Our expertise and prior experience enables us with the ability to offer unique perspectives on product recommendations for our clients.
Our customer experience approach encompasses a series of customer interactions—your brand, offerings and touch points—and draws upon a foundation of decades of client work and research. The goal is not simply customer satisfaction, but building a base of promoters. We deeply understand that positive customer experience and advocacy drive competitive advantage, leading to faster organic growth and lower cost.
We understand that excellent product management is critical to product success. We support product teams in identifying target markets, defining and prioritizing product requirements, accelerating key initiatives, reducing cycle time and improving bottom line performance.Edelweiss Strategy’s product analysis includes:
- Conducting environmental and/or social hotspot analysis of key products or product groupings
- Conducting SWOT analysis on the marketplace to reflect competitor positioning and stakeholder pressures
- Providing clear and concise information about customer needs
- Product pricing analysis, potential analysis, features analysis and score
- Assessing new product development process and existing ‘sustainable’ products
- Analysing product development process to improve decision making
- Developing short-term and long-term product roadmaps